Great Gift - Save Trees with an
eco-friendly Kindle Reader
You already do your best to eat safe and organic foods, live greener, and reduce toxins from your personal care
products, but is your cell phone radiation putting you at risk?
EWG (Environmental Working Group) has brought to light important new science showing potential health risks
linked to long-term cell phone use. Now you can check your cell phone's radiation ranking and learn how to use
EWG's Cell Phone Radiation Guide has been extremely popular since it was released in
October, because it gives consumers exactly the information needed to choose and use cell phones wisely. You
- See how the hottest new phones of 2010 rank
- Look up your phone's radiation level
- Find a low-radiation phone
- Find a headset
- Get practical, convenient tips on how to reduce your radiation
- Take action and tell the government that it's time to modernize their radiation standards
to go to EWG's non-profit site.
Have you looked up your cell phone's radiation level in the updated online guide yet? They just
added some of the most talked about phones new for 2010, like the Motorola Droid, Apple iPhone 3GS, and the LG
Chocolate Touch. Find the radiation levels of these popular new phones.